- SKU: 76515A50A99
The new ConnectedRide Com U1 is a helmet-independent communication system and offers numerous advantages for the rider, passenger or biker group. The rider can talk with the passenger or group via Bluetooth® or Mesh 2.0. The communication system also enables phone calls to be made while riding and allows both people on the motorcycle to listen to music. A rapid charging function increases the usability.
- State-of-the-art, universally fitting design for various helmets.
- Talking with the passenger or group via Bluetooth® or Mesh 2.0.
- Unlimited group communication via Mesh 2.0 is also possible using Sena mesh products.
- Making calls while riding.
- Listening to music together with the passenger or another rider.
- Can be operated using four buttons even wearing gloves or alternatively using the free app.
- Rapid charging function: After a charge time of only 20 minutes, it is already possible to use the mesh intercom for 3.5 hours or the Bluetooth® intercom for six hours.
- Speakers with impressive HD-quality audio performance.
- FM radio with storage of up to ten radio stations.
- Very easy to install in the helmet.
- Ideal for communication between 2 participants
- Range: up to 1¼ miles on open terrain
- Optimal for communication of groups with more than 2 participants
- Range: up to 1¼ miles on open terrain. On open terrain, this range can be expanded to 5 miles when at least 6 riders are connected.
- Group communication using mesh technology:
Group communication with mesh be accomplished in two different ways:
- Multichannel open mesh intercom: The multichannel protocol in open mesh allows for changing between 9 communications channels. Everyone who is on the same channel can talk with this group while riding which allows for a nearly unlimited number of units supported, provided that they are within range. For easy initial commissioning of the communication system, this option is preset with channel 1.
- Group mesh intercom: Creation of private, closed groups for mesh communication with up to 24 participants supported in the group. Users can change between private group mesh and open mesh by pressing a button, without first having to reset the mesh.
- For an optimum range during mesh operation, the device is equipped with an antenna that can be conveniently folded in and out. For the best possible performance, the antenna must be folded out.
- When "Universal Intercom" is used, it is possible to establish a communication connection with a person who is using the headset of another manufacturer.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
- Main Control panel with integrated battery
- Speakers left/right
- Two microphones (headset and corded microphone)
- Installation hardware kit
- Charging and data cable
- Bluetooth® Standard 5.0
- Operating temperature: 14 °F – 131 °F
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Charging temperature: 32 °F – 113 °F
- Battery type: Lithium polymer 900 mAH
- Battery life: Bluetooth® intercom – up to 13 hours
- Battery life: Mesh intercom – up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth® profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Main module: 3.8”×1.9”×1.1”
- Weight 2.3 oz.
- Speaker: Diameter - 1.6”, Thickness – 0.3”
- Cable length between the speakers: 22”
- Headset microphone: Length 6”
- Sold In Quantity: 1
- Disclaimer: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.